Tendering Essentials - Katherine Upskills Workshop
Katherine Upskills Workshop
Register now to attend a workshop for small businesses
Presented by Biznorth Pty Ltd
This workshop will provide you with the tools and tips to promote your unique business to the Northern Territory Government when tender opportunities become available. Tendering is a process of gathering information and presenting it in a manner that it can be critically be assessed against a number of applications. A good understanding of the requirements and weightings are what you need to prepare a potentially successful Tender.
- Key tendering requirements
- Contract essentials and common conditions
- Your Company profile
- Positioning your business for major projects – how to differentiate your company, your products and your ideas
- Partnering to boost local participation
- Certifications – why are they required and how to get them (e.g. QA systems, NTICN, CAL).
- Understanding the Buy Local Plan
- Guidance on creating Tender Responses
A representative from the NT Government’s Procurement NT team will be present to answer relevant NT Government tendering and procurement questions.
Date: Thursday, 3 May 2018
Time: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
Where: Knott’s Crossing Resort, Corner of Giles and Cameron Streets
Limited numbers, so reserve your seat now!
Register at: www.upskills.eventbrite.com.au